Favorite Hookah Flavors

  • Peach Mint
  • Guava Lemon
  • Lemon Mint
  • White Peach

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Zephyr Cafe (Pasadena)

Blah, blah, sis boom bah. That's kind of how I feel about this place. Ok high schoolers, here is your chance to go do something crazy- smoke! Zephyr has a 'hydro' hookah that you can smoke that is nicotine free, tobacco free, pull out your hair free- and it should actually be free. Let's think about See's candy for a second. You just went, "ooh", and thought about where the nearest See's is to you so you could go get a piece. Well go! This is an experiment. What are you gonna buy? Which candy? Which one? Which two? ALL OF THEM!!! Ok. Point: See's candy is delicious. You want it right now. So do I. Dammit! Now, when you go to See's, do you look at the calorie count and fiber and protein and all that other BS? No. If you do, wtf man, you're ruining it. It's a TREAT. Like, effff how bad it is for you!!!! This is how I feel about hookah. I know- tobacco and nicotine= BADDDDD. Much worse than some chocolate. But hey, if you really did eat a shit ton of See's candy, you would have a heart attack too. So this hydro business, while it was interesting, was completely beside the point of smoking. I might as well have ordered a panini and played chutes and ladders. Whoosh I got a little excited. Ok. Well, it's not Zephyr's fault the hookah was lame, even though they chose to serve it...

This place was average, a decent hangout, and on a warm night particularly pleasant with the large outdoor patio. It kind of felt like a bunch of PCC kids/high school kids chill there with their laptops because they told their mom they were going to study but the hot chick in their class is there so instead they sit there talking about stupid shit that doesn't make sense to impress her. There is no music playing, so you can hear EVERYTHING. So, be warned. Don't go here to break up with someone unless you want it to be public, a la Legally Blonde. Anyway. You know my feeling about the Hookah. I feel like this place deserves a second go-round, because they do have Starfizzbuzz. Aaaand it's close to my house, so I would like it to be nice. Ok, so I need to go get my nails done (arrogant) but...more later. Thanks shishas

No comments:

Post a Comment